In this section we are going to give you quick and easy weight loss tips so you can start to lose weight fast, but this time round you’re going to be using a sustainable weight loss plan. So what is the fastest way to lose weight? In short; the answer to that is a HEALTHY, BALANCED and MAINTAINABLE weight loss eating plan. Yes… you can get fast weight loss on FAD diets (and exactly the same results on healthy ones to!), but in the long run your going to spend more time on and off the FAD diets, eventually destroying your metabolism and making it harder for you to lose weight in the long term.
A diet plan that cuts out refined sugar, processed foods, toxic additives and replaces those nasty’s with good sources of energy, the right vitamins and minerals and plenty of fibre, good sources of fat and protein is going to be the most effective weight loss plan available to you. HOWEVER this is something you have to stick to, as lifestyle change – you can get faster weight loss results than ANY commercial diet by following these principles (we promise, we do it!) but only if you do it right.
Don’t go expecting huge weight losses every week either – you must accept it has taken time for you to put the weight on; it’s going to take time to get it off again. However it is worth noting; by combining a proven eating plan with an effective weight loss exercise plan you will keep those bigger results going for longer.
So what exactly do you need to eat on this new – ‘fastest diet to lose weight’ AKA healthy eating diet? Well here are a few quick weight loss tips to get you started. Follow these and we guarantee you can lose up to 1 stone (if not more!) in the next 4 weeks guaranteed.
- Cut out C.R.A.P – Carbonated Drinks, Refined Sugars, Artificial Sweeteners / Colourings and Processed foods. (If it comes in a packet, has more than 5 ingredients on the packet or it can be micro waved – it’s more than likely processed. Don’t touch it!).
- Keep away from the ose’s or ‘syrups’ – if anything in your ingredients list contains something ending in ‘ose’ or ‘syrup’, it has hidden sugars. Keep away!
- Eat more healthy fats – try to include more healthy fats in your diet; avocados, oily fish, olive oil, nuts and seeds are great examples. Please trust us when we say the more fat you eat, the more fat you will lose – your body needs it as fuel as it’s not going to be burning off sugar 24/7 anymore!
- Portion size your carbohydrate, one handful per meal and try to keep to brown or wholegrain sources.
- Drink more water (at least 2 litres per day) and make sure you eat little and often (every 2-3 hours).
The fastest diet to lose weight is a healthy one. This requires you to eat more real FOOD – Fruit and Vegetables, Organic or better quality meat (predominantly white), Omega 3 Fat sources and Drink more water! By eating a larger variety of fruit and vegetables your body will get all the nutrients it needs in order to maximise your energy production and balance your hormone levels, meaning your metabolism with increase, allowing you to burn more calories during the day or when exercising.
Better quality meats will improve your digestive system and help your body to repair quicker from exercise. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for weight loss – YOU MUST eat good fat in order to lose the bad fat! Make sure you introduce plenty of olive oil, oily fish, nuts, avocados and coconut oil (among others!) into your diet. Finally, drinking more water will help shift the fat and toxins out of your body, keep you hydrated and keep you from feeling hungry between meals. It is an appetite suppressant. Make sure you are drinking between 2-3 litres per day.
Make these changes and we can guarantee you will start losing weight FAST but also you will also maintain steady results over a prolonged period of time. If you would like to know more about our coaching program please click here.